Sunday, June 14, 2009

2009: June 14th

Would have updated yesterday but got a little distracted working on my OC poster design. It's going to take me much longer than anything else I've done between the lines and the size of it.

So what came in the mail yesterday.
6 "film" artbooks. I got these for about $6-7 a book so I was like I only will have one repeat, sounds like a good deal to me.


Front

Back


Front

Back


Front

Back

Nakayoshi FilmBooks




And I have the 2nd S book. So I still need the 2nd R if one exists, don't think there does because it seems to cover the whole season. Svol1, SuperS vol1 and 2, and Stars. I will need to make room for these and a couple of other things. I think that will have to wait though until I get the living room cleaned up. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I feel it will. I am not very good with the cleanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment