Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2009: June 1st x2

Why yes I am still here. Today has been a rather odd day. I went out on an adventure with Methos, I couldn't seem to find what I was looking for, I would find either something close or something completely different. Such is how life goes sometimes. But then I cam home to good news:


I got another small book package from Luna, these are two more of the Children's books. I've already got a small collection of them!


Proud Owner... by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART
I got my rather beloved Sailorstarfighter plush today~ Go-go AIRMAIL! She came so fast and she looks amazing! Especially for being 13 years old. XD;;;

I also worked on some jewelry pieces that I hope to take with me and sell or get attention from this weekend. I tried to come up with some SM themed cellphone straps. We'll see how that goes then the time comes.

So that was my day, crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment