Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009: June 9th


The Nakyoshi Media Books 44 - SMS II, I didn't even notice until I was looking at the photo but the left and top has been sun bleached, it actually looks kind of cool, since it's a first edition and I paid under 20 for it I'm not complaning.


Beauty Changi Sailorstars Sailorstar Fighter doll! *bounces* Her face is prettier than the photos I had seen since I'd never seen her up close before. XD;;; Sadly they didn't clean up her seams though it's not as noticeable as the Jup doll.
Close up, outfit, accessories, other outfit, back side of box.

AND MY GRAND FINALE!...because it's hard for any thing to top this for myself...

THE SAILORMOON SAILORSTARS LD BOX SET!!!!!!!!! *falls over*


Awww Luna in the corner.


Sides, one side is sparkly.


Box in a box.


Everyone has seen this image before. Heehee, especially if you had fansubs.


LD side 1, that's kind of cool. I just need to buy a player now. XD;;;


Awwww


*MELTS*


CUTE~


*chuckles*


BEYOND THE CUTE METER~


Reminds me of the Kakkyu I saw on Friday~


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


One of my all time fave images~


Box of the box, there is a sparkly star you can kind of see.
close up of them.

Well I hope you enjoyed. I have almost everything I snatched in the last couple of weeks, I have some more of the Nakayoshi books coming, but then I need to stop. XD;;;;;;;;; Anyways, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment