Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009: Dec 3rd

Long time no see. I've had a few cons and also worked at Cedar Point's Halloweekends for nearly two months. That was nice. But the good news, I got my first paying Art Project, not a commission...well yes a commission, but not A, it's like over 50 pieces. I'm very very excited about this and I can't wait to get started on it.

I've also been entering a few contests on dA and working on the comic, it's finally back up to two times a week which is keeping me pretty busy, in a good way mind you. I know the ends will justify the means, I'd love to have a book out for it by mid next year. Though being near 60 strips I think I have to call myself officially a webcomic artist.

Anyways, though I have lots to say I really don't know where to start. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment