Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010: April 14th

Goodness, I got lost again. Been very busy with training for a possible job, not officially hired yet, so doing my best to be good enough that they want me.

Saw two more movies on sunday Night Watch and the sequel Day Watch (Unrated)

Excellent, excellent movies! If you like vampires, and neat ideas, definitely a good look at. I watched them both in the original Russian with the sub, but I really like being able to listen to the original language, I feel many things anime as well as tv and movies lose something when they are translated for one language to another.

I have another one I'm borrowing, word on that in the next day or so when I get around to watching it.
Ghost Hunters: Season Five, Part One will be on tonight, sort of looking forward to that as well as Mythbusters: Collection 1, you'd think after awhile I'd be sick of some of these shows. Oh! I also started watching Pilot on comedy central, it's a bit of a trainwreck, but I said the same thing about Superjail!: Season One when I started watching that and both I find myself enjoying in a sort of childlike fascination. XD;;;

Anyways, sorry I don't have more. Need to get back to working on the comic. Jya~

No comments:

Post a Comment