Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009: May 30th

The always late person: I'm sure we've all met someone like this. Besides being late to everything they are a cool or enjoyable person. But then you ask them to be on time for something or they give you a time estimate on something and it ends up being anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours later (depending on severity of syndrome). What do you say to that people when they keep you up late because you were waiting for them and then you have to be up early the next morning? I'm still working on that one. My sleep is impaired and that puts me in a not so good mood for the rest of the day, but as I am not going to be keeping to myself I have to make sure that I don't bother others with my sleep issues.

Suggestions on how to approach the subject? Honestly I don't even know it will do any good because they have been doing it for soooo long.

No comments:

Post a Comment