Friday, June 19, 2009

2009: June 19th

Alright, I'm back again. I got a few more photos of items I got. I didn't get photos of the new single yet. Soon soon. And I have a couple more things coming. I'm teetering on the insane and a very fine balance with buying and money I have. But I won't get into that. Trying to keep it happy on here.


ESM!!!! I've been wanting this particular gashapon for awhile. I'm now only missing baiting suit Rei and pajamas Ami from the last set.

Front

Back

2 R and 1 S lami cards. These are some of my faves now! I only have 5 official lami cards but I've been very careful to make sure I really want the images on them. Got them for a good price.


Sailormoon R vol3 film book. Besides the front cover scuff and on the inside a bend the book is in great condition and first edition so very good, got that for a nice price too. For some reason people want to put the film books up to like 10-15$ each, I'm like um no. I want to pay close to the original price, they are still pretty common. Well at least Sailormoon and Sailormoon R, I'd be willing to pay a little more for S since it seems the hardest to find and I've never seen any for Stars.


And the 2nd shelf now, I had to move off the children's books to make room for the film artbooks. I haven't started on the other two shelves mainly because it's hard to get to them and I'm not sure where I'm going to put what's on them already.

Other photos:


Tree photos, I love taking strange photos of trees depending on the angle and colors.


Two spider webs though I'm not sure about everything on them.


Mittens! She's lookin' at you.


Really? Really? You need to boast your bowling score?


Sunset yesterday, I just thought it looked neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment