Saturday, June 27, 2009

2009: June 27th

Sorry for the absence, family in town will do that to anyone I'm sure. Besides them driving me crazy in every sense of the word, been working on art and trying to stay out of debt. With the completion of this I think I might actually be able to get some money before Ota.

I also got a few more SM items, I have and "item" on hold, hoping to do some talking before I agree to it. After that thought I'm making sure I have enough money for my phone and make sure I have a little something to take to Ota (it's good not to be completely broke at a con so that I can give change) and if possible I really want to save up for a T-kingdom binder for my Seiya cosplay. Those things are awesome~

Which reminds me, still need to lose some more of those lbs as well, or at least get some more muscle. *deflates* Why does summer have to be so hot? Yes, I know it sounds stupid, but when you don't have AC every day is a little bit of ick.

I did however enjoy the short trip in Frankenmuth, MI. I hope to get photos up sometime soon. I also found out that one of my favorite webcomics is going to be at Gencon, I am sooo excited now~

No comments:

Post a Comment