Sunday, July 12, 2009

2009: July 12th

*laughs* I just realized today is my half birthday. How amusing. I should make one of my character's birthdays today, but I don't think any of them have a cancer personality. *shrugs* Anyways, I'm very behind in sharing things. And since today may be one of my last days of freedom I thought I would do a large post so beware.

These photos are from July 3rd when I went downtown.




Downtown Picture by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART



Middle of the Road by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART



Next set are from the 4th of July Perrysburg Tea Party


In the Sky by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART


Then we have Brandon from my Gaming group with his new housewarming presents. He looks so diabolical!


Full moon on the 7th

July 7th Moon Red ring by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

July 7th Moon Full by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

Next set are from last weeks walk through Wildwood park.



Dragonfly 1 by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART


Dragonfly 2 by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

On the water by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART




Daddy Longlegs by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

Lowly Stump by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

Other

Solitude by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART


Cat in the Heat by ~kuroitenshi13 on deviantART

Alright, fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment