Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2009: June 3rd x2

I couldn't wait to post again. Let's just say it's been a slow day and I've actually found lots of random to talk about.

Example: Cannonball Run II is on CMT right now and I don't think I've ever seen it before but now I want to get it. It's old movie goodness. And it has a bunch of actors I grew up on. I had a feeling it was made of win when I cam across it for $3, big lots does this thing where they have really bad movies next to good ones and only those that avid movie fans can tell the difference. OMFG Jackie Chan is in this movie!!!

I pretty much finished my packing for this weekend. We'll see how that goes, even packing light I seem to always have a lot of stuff. It will be nice to cosplay again though, this will be the first time in a very long time that I've cosplayed outside of Az. I really don't know what to expect, too many factors to tell.

Oh and one last thing that I really wanted to include. I added a banner to this blog and the sailormoonforward one. It took awhile but I really like how they came out. Sort of added a person touch to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment