Thursday, June 4, 2009

2009: June 4th

Almost gone getting ready for this weekend. I have a few more magnets to put together, 7 to be exact which is good. Then there really isn't anything more that I can do to be ready for this weekend. I'm wondering if I should take my TB box with me to see if I will sell. I've had it for months around and no one seems interested/has enough money to get them.

So I was singing with Seiya's single song again "One Sided Love", I can't remember the Japanese off the top of my head. I wonder if it is possible to find it around somewhere without breaking my almost nonexistant again pocket book. 3 big reasons why I would like to get it sometime before May next year: 1/for the Karaoke version, it isn't on the Memorial Song Box and I refuse to sing over her beautiful voice. 2/Seiya...hello! 3/add to my CD single collection in general. I'm at 4 now. *grins* If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be fantastic. I would like to get all three, but when it comes down to it, right now his alone would be best and I couldn't fees-ably pay more than $50 total for it. I'm going to look around ebay, but other than that I don't know where to look, they didn't have that one at the site I got my LD box set and the other 2 big sites I check out don't have it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment